CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Some of my creations






Here are some pictures of some of the stuff I have made with my Cricut. The thank you cards design is from My Pink Stamper tutorials. The party invitation is from SVGCUTS.com and I used the Sure Cuts A lot software to cut the pieces out on my Cricut. A very cool program that allows you to download svg files and true type fonts from the internet and then cut them out on the Cricut. Many of these downloads are free, I paid 5.99 for the collection that the invite was from. A very good deal considering Cartriges can cost about $70.00 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. I love the vinyl on the frame and the use of the candles! How cute is that! I need to get my cricut out! (:

    You are so crafty!!

    ReplyDelete