CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

My new Cricut Expression

Hi everyone, for christmas this year I got a Cricut Expression. I did a lot of research to try and find the best possible price. I finally decided to purchase through HSN. I got a great bundle with flexpay. So now I have this great crafting machine coming soon and I start trying to find videos on youtube about the cricut. Long story short there are a ton. not only have I been learning the basics about the cricut but have found some great resoureces for scrapbooking, cardmaking and more. So that is what brings me here today i want to share my experience learning the cricut and help others like myself that are new to the cricut community. I hope I can be helpful and spread my love of crafting and the Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment