CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Beach Fun Layout!

Layout Recipe:
The Background paper is DCWV and is actually part of a winter collection. I thought the colors worked purfect for this layout.

The photo mats are from some textured cardstock that I picked up from Fred Meyers, a grocery-variety store that is only in Oregon and Washington I believe.
They are 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" for the bottom layer and 4 1/4" x 6 1/4"  for the top layer and some are
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" bottom layer and 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" top layer.

All the cute sea creatures and beach accessories were cut from Create A Critter Cartridge.
The Crab, Sand Castle, and Star Fish were cut at 3" the beachball at 1 1/2".
The "Let's Play" was also cut at 3" I think I cut "splash" at 2 1/2".
The only thing not cut from the Create A Critter cartridge was the little envelope and tag.
The envelope is from Once Apon A Princess at 2" and the tag from Sentimentals at 4".

I used a white gel pen and did a lot of stitching. I also used some Tim Holtz  distress
 Stickles "Picket Fence" on the water spray on "Splash" and on the little Star Fish.

I inked the edges of the photo mats, star fish and sand castle, with Stampin Up "Cajun Craze" classic ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment